16 February 2013

My Friends, My Mate...

Posted by Tiya Andini


When we meet again, let's share some more stories
Like that a year has already passed

Even if my appearance has changed, there is no disappointment
Though of course, I will always be sorry

Even if sometimes your familiar life is exhausting, we can breathe because as much as I feel that we have each other
Thank you
Thanks my mate,
You...

Do you still get along with that friend I saw last time?
When you think about it, it's been a very long time

Even if we get tired of our suffocating life, we can sometimes laugh because whenever we meet, we can become comfortable like we met yesterday
Thank you
Thanks my mate,
You...

-Dear My Mate | by: Mate-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos