30 August 2013

Quick Random Post #11

Posted by Tiya Andini
Sleep is coming, sleep is coming
It comes at the end of these thick tears
In my room, out the window
Out the interest, as I turn my back
I spend many nights with your memories
Starting from the first day that it rained
Till the last soaked day
The darkness of the long tunnel
In my dream, it soaks up slowly
No matter how much I turn back your memory
Those words, I cannot avoid
At the end of separation,
I turn back, I turn back
Slowly, slowly, the stacked up emotions
Slowly, slowly, the gathered memories
I will slowly, slowly forget them
Andante
I try to endure through it
But I can’t help it
It builds up coldly, in front of my eyes
My tears gradually well up, slowly
Someday, I will slowly, slowly forget them

Andante...

Song by: Super Junior | Title: Andante | Composed by: Leeteuk & Henry
credit:pop!gasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos