27 September 2012

3 Most Romantic K-Pop Songs

Posted by Tiya Andini
#3 DBSK - Good Night

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
Everything will probably be better than today, I promise
Now don’t worry and come into my arms baby
Fall into a deep sleep like a child
Baby, Dreamin’ Dreamin’ Dreamin’
Tonight, you will happily dream as you smile
You are smiling – tomorrow will be better
Have a good good night


1,2,3,4.. Good Night


#2 IU - Peach

My eyes keep going to that white face
Why don't I even get sick of you?
When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy
How can you be so pretty baby?
How can I explain this feeling?
When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore
Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough


#1 Super Junior - All My Heart


Baby Boo, My hot little figure
Whom I was searching anywhere on earth
When I almost collapse with exhaust
I just eye on you, my beloved Venus
It feels like a dream, so don’t wake me up
We so fine,d
Do you want to fly to the sky?
I mean no one can interfere us
Both holding hands, will never let you go
I admit
I promise
that everybody will envy us


Babe, this is what I'm begging
Can I be the only guy who stay with and hold your hands?
My significant thing is you
I'm afraid that you would leave
I wouldn't let you go
How can I keep you this way?

.:english translation from: #3 , #2 , #1:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos