9 July 2012

A 'Good'Bye

Posted by Tiya Andini

No matter how it hurts, it’s fine now, because I’m going to see you
Because I missed you so much during the time you were far away
The day when my heart flutters because I will get to see you in a while
The day when my lips naturally smile though my heart aches
The day when I no longer can tell you I love you
The day when we break up that makes my heart flutter like this

It’s just that I’m happy when I see you
I love you, I love you, I confess matching my steps
There’s no need to feel hurt beforehand. Now I just love you like this

No matter how it hurts, it’s fine, 
I’m happy with this moment alone

song by : Super Junioralbum: Sexy, Free, & Singlelyrics translated by: littleariel13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos