1 July 2012

BitterSweet

Posted by Tiya Andini

Those sweet words of yours, those words of yours that are killing me, those words that are extremely bitter as I chew on them, don’t say them anymore
Those words that you couldn’t hate me, you couldn’t love me either, so in the end you chose to get away, please don’t don’t say them anymore
Those sweet words of yours, those words of yours that used to make me smile, those words that are extremely bitter as I chew on them, don’t say them anymore
Those words that you couldn’t hate me, you couldn’t love me either, so we would be able to forget everything if we let it slide, please don’t don’t say them anymore
The words I couldn’t swallow, those words so burning and pungent of yours
Those cruel lips, are you leaving after coldly cutting off even my lingering feelings?
By my side, there are only things fading away, my heart frozen
If we had just been nothing from the start
Go back, to where you used to be
Further back to those old days, when you didn’t know me

Let’s not love a love like this again
Taken from Super Junior's new song
Tittle: BitterSweet
Album: Sexy, Free, & Single

English translation by: http://littleariel13.wordpress.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos