3 December 2015

Better Than Love

Posted by Tiya Andini
Seem  impossible, seem absurd
I didn't even know you before
Keep my distance closing in
I don't mind caressing your skin

What did you say? What did you do?
Somehow I feel I'm enchanted by you
Flying high on the mountain high
Suddenly you look as bright as the sky

Something old something new
Something I didn't thought could be true
Have I forgotten or Have I never? 
Felt like this as light as a feather

Not interested in love, but I'm attracted to you
I hope that you feel the same way too
A little too fast, but way too long
Though I'm not sure where I belong

Love is too strong and a bit cliche
For now this is enough, I've got a long way

I'm afraid to ask, but I need to know
Would you want me to stay or Would you want me to go?

These are my feeling, I hope you'll understand
It might not be much, but it's more than I can say

-Sherina, 2007-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos