19 March 2014

Run Devil Run

Posted by Tiya Andini
Do it right! You’re really a bad boy, only having curiosity rather than love
Because of you, I’ve been fooled the entire time

You’re no fun, you have no manners
You’re a devil, devil you are

So many men that are in your phone are girls with only one letter changed
The perfume smell that’s sickening to my nose, tell me whose it is
You didn’t fix that terrible habit of seeing people behind my back?
No matter how much you run, you’re still in my hands.

Even when you’re by my side, you always look at other girls
When I’m not there, you’re a super playboy
Lift your head up and answer me
You’re no fun, you have no manners. You’re a devil, devil you are.

You better run run run run run
I can’t see this anymore, so I’m going to reject him
You better run run run run run
Even if he hangs on to me, I’ll just ignore 
On the day that I become a great person, I’ll get my revenge, don’t forget!
You better run run run run run

There is no one like me, I’m disappointed that you tried to trick me
I’m much better than all of them
What are you going to be if you keep acting like that?
I told you not to fool around
I told you to do well while I loved you

-Girls Generation-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos