4 October 2013

You're My Endless Love~

Posted by Tiya Andini

All the memories of loving with you
I tuck away in the left side of my heart without change
Even if I start with a new person
I keep going on with a new heart

Even if I try to erase you and forget you, I smile several times
Even if I look alright,the time I spend alone is so long without end that I just want to wake up

Even if I call your name, it is too far now
You can’t hear me anymore

Your memories are now left only inside pictures

You’re my endless love


My #1 favorite song on Super Show 4 *beside Leeteuk's solo* I just love the melody and the lyrics. It's about letting someone but keep them always in your heart. Moving on is not always about forgetting, it's about reminiscing. Feel so grateful that you have met them. It is because of them, you know something, do something,and realize something. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos