6 August 2021

Still exist (?)

Posted by Tiya Andini

 I really really really forgot to write on this page! The last time I open this blog, its on early of 2020 and everything still fine. But now, its already 2021 and the world is not getting better, in my opinion. My fear still as big as mountain and I felt more negative emotion rather than positive emotion. Everyday I pray that tomorrow will come faster and everything is getting better. Now, I can't plan my life anymore. For sure, I need to keep in my mind that my life already have God's plan. For now, I only can pray that I'm strong enough to walk on tomorrow mystery. 

I will write Catatan Ke Tiga Puluh Satu on 18 this month. Hopefully I remember to do that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos