5 October 2017

끝이 안보여

Posted by Tiya Andini
Can’t see the end, the questions continue, I ask myself again and again
If I can endure through these things, then as if it’s nothing, I say, why can’t I?
Actually, it’s been really hard.
The fact that there’s not a single person who will listen to my secrets that I’ve been keeping makes me sad
This reality makes me cry.

Can’t see the end

I ran all the way from the start without rest, but why?
Where did my usual self go? What am I chasing after every day?
I pray every day that it won’t be a lie when I say I’m ok, but why are the expectations so high?
I wipe away the bursting tears, I think of my family and dream once again







Can’t see the end, leave me alone. Actually, I’m miserable.








Feels like I’m floating in space, I don’t know where to go










But the stars far away pull me
I Can Feel It, I feel like I can be a light



-Translation lyrics of "Seventeen - Can't See The End"-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos