23 May 2017

Home

Posted by Tiya Andini
I see your sad back hidden behind the flashy lights and busy schedules
For your heavy shoulders as you worry about what you want to do and what you have to do
For you, who lays in a dark room alone, not able to love the person you love
For you, who is holding on to your heart that is collapsing in reality
and is going forward once again
When I hear your footsteps, greeting you with a smile
That is the only gift that I could give you
Are you feeling sick anywhere? Was it hard?
Don’t worry about me, I just need you to be okay
When your heart is aching, when no one is there for you, just come here. 
Roy Kim - Home
Thanks God, He introduce me to Roy Kim's songs. I've been in hard days recently and Roy Kim's songs are good source of strength. Its like his songs are telling a story of mine. Listening to his voice makes me warm and comfortable. Even though it didn't change anything, but at least i feel strong enough to face this life. Also, he can always makes me smile because of his cuteness and weirdness


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos