23 October 2015

Headache and Falling-in-Love are bestfriend

Posted by Tiya Andini

Lately, I have interest with someone. For me, he looks kinda uhm.. weird, but on another side he is charming, at least for me . I didn't know many things about him, but it's like there's a magnet from him that makes me wants to know more about him. For me, he is not really handsome and sometimes his gestures  are quite 'off-beat'. I don't know about his daily works, but I think he is a smart person, even thought his GPA is not really good. I think he have a good commitment with his responsibility. Once a time, I heard he is humming a song, and I thought he has a good voice. He is shy, have a difficulty on expressing his mind. Until now, his charming points for me are his attitude: cool and weird, and his commitment. But I'm not really sure, shall I continue this feeling? because  there are 2 things that I need to know about him, first, his girlfriend and second is his religions. 

I write this post after a long-thought, and since I can hold it myself anymore, I decided to share it with you.

2 comments:

Unknown on 28 October 2015 at 10:38 said...

and who is the so lucky guy ? ^^

cyevs on 3 November 2015 at 17:35 said...

what a lucky guy! love will find a way :)

Post a Comment

 

Live ♥ Love ♥ Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos